At this point I'm just trying not to completely obsess over what's going on soon. But it's hard to do because I really just want to get this over with and deal with it.
I've started to compose some questions to ask my plastic surgeon. Maybe they could help you.
- How long will my surgery take?
- What are my best options/choices for reconstruction?
- Where will my scars be?
- Will there be sutures to remove after surgery?
- How long will my hospital stay be?
- How long until I can work, drive, have sex?
- What kind of anesthesia will be used?
- What is the percentage of infection?
- How many drains will I have?
- How long will I have the drains?
- How long will the implant last?
- How will aging affect my reconstructed breasts?
- What happens if I gain or lose weight?
- Who is the manufacturer of my implant?
- Do they have a product warranty?
- How will my reconstructed breasts feel?
- Will they feel natural?
- How many surgeries have you done like this?
- How many successful surgeries?
- How many unsuccessful?
- How long until my reconstruction is fully complete?
This is all I have for now. I will leave you with a picture of my sweet Beau to get you by until my next update. She's a lover.