11/06/2011

Fatherly Damage

I've come realize how much damage someone can do. Especially when that person is your father. Almost everyone these days has "daddy issues", for lack of a better term, but I'm finally learning that I don't have to succomb to everything this man throws at me. I've gone through a lot thanks to this man, praise God, less than many other women, but I've finally gotten to a point where I'm done. I'm not allowing it anymore. The line is drawn, and I'm coming out on top where I don't need to be a victim of anyone's emotional abuse. So during this portion of my life, divorce, change, school, and getting back on my feet, I'm calling it quits on people who make me a victim and I'm standing up for myself.

Say hello to the new me.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Some fathers are dads and others are sperm donors. You know the difference